Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Preparation

Dennis and I have been planning, reading, and making lists so that we will be ready for this month. What a wonderful month this is going to be.
First: Jacob and Becky have their tenth anniversary today. I can't believe that ten years ago we spent a beautiful, cold day at the Manti temple.
Second: Den goes to SL tonight so he can fly to Washington DC tomorrow. He's on a national committee to determine business curriculum for colleges. He's awesome, huh.
Third: Our drill team has it's State Competition on Saturday. I'll drive out Friday night and meet the girls that are going on Friday at 8:30 to attend the 4A-5A.
Fourth: Saturday night, I'll pick up Karlene (who is going with us on Sunday), pick up Den from the airport, and stay at a hotel by the airport.
Fifth: Sunday, we fly to Cancun to join a tour with Brent and Marsha Fieldsted. We stay there until midnight the following Monday (the 14th). We'll stay in SL Monday night and drive home early Tues. so I can go to school that day.
Sixth: Friday after school, we are going to fly to Seattle so Den can receive an award for being the best teacher in the world. We'll come home on President's Day (the 21st).
And the month will nearly be done.

HOW EXCITING IS THAT? ;)

No comments: