Friday, November 26, 2010

Gratitude Attitude 11/26/10

Yesterday was my Mom's birthday. It took me many years to appreciate all she put up with and did for us without any complaint or acknowledgment. She was such a gracious hostess and a lady in every sense. Thank you Mom for your unconditional love.

Thanks to Dennis for giving me my "happily ever after". He really is my Prince Charming. I am the luckiest girl in the world. I love the kind things he does daily, that he "notices" things and takes care of the chores that he "sees", that he cares about me and what is happening in my life. That he accepts me and never complains about my imperfections.

Thanks to each of my children for being NICE people. They are so fun to be around. They are kind to each other and others, too. I love that they live Christian lives.

Especially, thank you Heavenly Father. For allowing me to be born when I was, where I was, and to the family I have. I love my freedoms, I love my religion, I love my community and country, I love my siblings and parents, I love my home and neighborhood, I love my job, and I love life.

No comments: