In July, Dennis and I and all his siblings and spouses went to Orlando, FL, where Shanna and Karlene had planned an amazing week of Disney World and Discovery Cove. We walked our legs off, and then walked some more and had the most delightful time. Dennis has the most amazing family, whom I love to death. I really think the sphere of Epcot was fuzzy because of the heavy humidity and heat. Whew. I would sweat just sitting around, there was no dainty glowing here - it was very sweaty. At Lagoon, they spray those mists on you and it cools you off. At WDW, they spray those mists on you and you just get wetter and hotter. The same with water rides. You never dry out and now you are wearing heavy, wet clothes.
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Carl Garner family reunion 2010
In July, Dennis and I and all his siblings and spouses went to Orlando, FL, where Shanna and Karlene had planned an amazing week of Disney World and Discovery Cove. We walked our legs off, and then walked some more and had the most delightful time. Dennis has the most amazing family, whom I love to death. I really think the sphere of Epcot was fuzzy because of the heavy humidity and heat. Whew. I would sweat just sitting around, there was no dainty glowing here - it was very sweaty. At Lagoon, they spray those mists on you and it cools you off. At WDW, they spray those mists on you and you just get wetter and hotter. The same with water rides. You never dry out and now you are wearing heavy, wet clothes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment